Eagle Stop Circuit Race
May 16, 2021
The Eagle Fuel Stop Circuit Race (Tax Day) as always a great rolling course will be even more hotly contested as day two of the Omnium and riders will be looking to hold or extend their lead.
This course offers short climbs with rolling to flat sections.
Race Type and Start Times:
- Race Type – This is a mass start with riders going off in waves, only Road Bikes will be allowed
- Race is limited to 250 total riders
- See General Information for categories and entry fees
- Start wave times will be posted online and emailed to riders at the close of online registration
Parking and Rest Rooms:
- Eagle Fuel Stop
Camping and Hotel Options:
Results and Podiums:
- Covid 19 procedures may be in effect