The Gap Road Race
May 15, 2021
The Gap Road Race will challenge even the best all-round riders to a true test of climbing but those not light will have time to ride back on the rolling to downhill ride back to the start line. This course has something for everyone.
Most categories will race two laps while the Pro Cat 1-2 Men will race three laps. This will determine who will go into day two as the omnium overall leader.
Race Type and Start Times:
- Race Type – This is a mass start with riders going off in waves, only Road Bikes will be allowed
- Race is limited to 250 total riders
- See General Information for categories and entry fees
- Start wave times will be posted online and emailed to riders at the close of online registration
Parking and Rest Rooms:
- Eagle Fuel Stop
Camping and Hotel Options:
Results and Podiums:
- Covid 19 procedures may be in effect